- The future of Coaching - coaching in a fast-changing world - Aboodi Shabi, PCC
Learn how paying attention to the moods and emotions of our coachees can make the impact of coaching more meaningful and more effective.
- Deep Democracy, profound, collective and systemic listening for teams - James Dillon, РСС
A profound approach that allows a team to listen to itself, to its concerns, and to engage with confidence in a dynamic, constructive future.
- Resilience and importance of Dignity - Building self-awareness - Annamaria Barnoczki, МСС
The meaning and importance of Resilience, The meaning and importance of Dignity, Ways of Violating Dignity and its effect on us, Building self-awareness Around own Dignity, Means of overwhelming own violences.
- How to influence your organisation to use coaching effectively and how to evaluate the impact - Sally Bonneywell, РСС
How to influence your organisation to use coaching effectively and how to evaluate the impact, and as a coach, how to get to work with organisations
- YOUR UNIQUE PRESENCE: Be tomorrows coach leader today! -Saima Butt, МСС
The leaders of tomorrow face wonderful opportunities and stark realities and so how do we, as coaches, engage with them over these testing times...
Learning more of how to be just you and bringing more of yourself into every conversation you have, to create sustainable success for others and repeat business opportunities for you.
This session is designed to enable a deeper understanding of what is involved in masterful coaching. You will be engaged to learn more of the neuroscience of trust and how it can have a sustainable impact on the relationships you build with your client base. I will draw on the wisdom attained through ‘not knowing’ and ‘not having all the answers’ and being powerfully present for my client.
- Coaching Leadership and Organizational Development With a Systemic Lens. Practice Building Insights Through Constellation - Kim Leischner, РСС
Participants of this workshop (coaches and business representatives) will explore contexts of their own leadership through the macroscopic (systemic) lens of system theory and principles in order to assist themselves and other leaders to better navigate the increasingly complex business and leadership challenges of our times.
- Trust: the cornerstone of successful coaching practice - Katerina Kanelidou
New awareness and understanding of Trust and what they can practically start doing to increase trust and create trustworthy environments, practices and dynamics.
- The New Renaissance and the Emotional Anatomy - Tsvetana Ivanova
A New Renaissance perspective towards creative and scientific approach
- Shift Your Thinking - Get Results! - Маriya Staykova, PCC
Participants will walk away with greater awareness of how thinking affects their emotions, actions and the results they have at present and working strategies for sustainable shift in thinking for greater results. Coaches will have another approach to use in their practice.
- Neuroscience of emotions and motivation: emotions as feedback mechanism and their impact on one’s readiness to make decisions and take actions - Vesselka Tsotcheva, PCC
Participants will be able to add more precision and depth to their coaching by applying few neuroscience findings and thus tailoring their approach to a conversation with a coaching client.
- LeaderSHIFT through MINDfulness - Polina Yordanova
Awareness of the connection between mindfulness and quality of Leaders work and life
How the innovative technology Virtual reality will impact and support the Future Leaders Development
- Create space for Leadership to happen - Prof. Hendrik Sebastiaan Kriek
- Vision for the future of a coaching movement -Colmon Elridge, ICF Vice President of Global Development and Membership
- Coаching in numbers - the latest coaching and mentoring survey Jonathan Passmore
- For the leaders of the future -Yordan Kamdzhalov
- Fast business growth & life balance in the same time - how coaching helps - Ivet Pavlova
Why the crystal clear vision is so important, how to manage your mindset, what else is important and how coaching helps to do it fast.
- Metaphors: The Driving Force Behind Your Life - Neda Alkalay, PCC
Our concept of existence is metaphorical in nature. We can only comprehend life, objects and ourselves by association, which is the broad meaning of metaphor - to understand one thing in terms of another.
Managers and Leaders - awareness, strong metaphor for their personal and company/team future, motivation and practical steps towards their vision.
Coaches - understanding and step by step practical guide of how to use Metaphors in their coaching as an awareness and inspirational tool.
All ICF accredited participants will receive CCE units for credentialing renewal for every part of the Conference they have participated in in person.